Munk WordPress Theme lets you customize the color settings of every element of your site.
You can find color customization settings for your site content at:
Dashboard >> Appearance >> Customize > Content >> Color Settings
You will find the following options in this panel:
- Body Background Color: This option lets you change the background color of your entire site.
- Background Color: This option applies only to the content area. It lets you select a background color of the area where the content is shown and does not applies to header or footer.
- Post/Page Title: This applies to the title of the single post or page
- Post/Page Content: This option changes the color of the post content.
- Content Link: This option lets you select a unique color of the links within your content
- Content Link Hover: This option lets you select a unique color of link hover color within your content.
- Post Meta: This option lets you change the color of post meta icon and text.